Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Oh the competition was fierce. There are so many awesome businesses in Lynchburg that it was crazy to think that little old me would win a small business of the year award. I was just thinking that since you can't get any smaller than our business that we might have a shot. We didn't win. It was a great honor to have been nominated and I'd like to thank my awesome bride Amy Hunt Lawson for the privilage!

More later. Running a little behind this week because of the holiday. I hope everyone had a safe and happy Memorial Day and remembered that the holiday is an occasion for us to remember all of those who have lost their lives in defense of this great country. I am thankful for their sacrifice every day, as well as our troups, veterans, firemen, police and first responders. God bless the USA!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...