Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Catching up

It looks like it's been 4 years since I established this blog and made my first entry. Well - it's been a busy 4 years. LOL! We have been making a lot of cakes and meeting so many beautiful brides - many of whom keep in touch even after several years which is really a blessing for me. We've met lots of other friends via cake plus met so many of the wonderful wonderful wedding vendors in the area. We are so blessed in the Lynchburg area to have some really great venues, caterers, photographers, florists, bridal shops and other vendors whom are not only very reputable and skilled in their areas of expertise, but they are great people whom I'm thrilled to call friends.

I'll try to keep up with this blog a little better and share more of my work with any of you who might be interested. Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...